American Express Careers
Analyst/ Senior Analyst, OnBrand Operations (In-House Creative Services)
The American Express brand is our most important asset. The Global Advertising and Brand Management (GABM) organization has a mission to create marketplace demand and drive affinity for the American Express brand through differentiated and innovative products, partnerships, marketing and customer experiences. We have an ambitious goal: to be the most creative department in the Fortune 500.
The Global Media, OnBrand and Experiences (GMOE) team within GABM is responsible for bringing our brand strategy and platform to life via media, experiential marketing, creative development and sponsorships. A major part of this effort is our in-house creative agency, OnBrand. The goal of OnBrand is to provide quick to market, effective and best-in-class creative design concepts and global marketing campaigns for the entire company.
The Senior Analyst of Operations is a detailed oriented person who thrives on taking complex challenges and turning them into easy to manage and executable solutions. He/she has a knack for running processes to ensure our team’s workflow is running in perfect harmony between the Account Team and Creative Team.
He/she will work closely with OnBrand’s Leadership Team (Creative Director and Account/Business Director) to ensure projects are delivered successfully across the company. He/she will:
- Coordinate/traffic assignments to the right creative talent
- Manage team’s workload, calendar, and allocation of internal staff and external partners
- Identify gaps and challenges to Leadership
- Track project’s P&L
- Compile weekly and monthly reports of staff utilizations
The perfect candidate will need to be accurate, confident and diligent working within this fast-paced creative environment for multiple internal stakeholders. Teamwork and peer-to-peer communications are critical to successfully deliver for our team.
- Review all inbound work requests and ensure SOW is complete
- Manage project assignments based on bandwidth of account and creative teams
- Work with creative and account team to develop a timeline for the client.
- Manage workflow for assigned projects in workflow tool
- Keep in contact with creative and account teams regarding project status and any issues that may need client or agency attention
- Make adjustments to schedule and workload as job demands change
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with account managers to adjust deadlines as needed while still meeting client needs.
- Monitor and report OnBrand’s performance and metrics to Leadership
- Escalate to senior leadership when workflow exceeds resources
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of project management experience either in a corporate, advertising agency or in-house creative agency environment.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills are essential. The individual must have the ability to drive results in a high-matrix corporate environment.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute requests that require attention-to-detail and must-do attitude.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to articulate issues and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college required.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 12:59:00 PM