American Express Careers
Marketing Coordinator (m/f), Vienna
To support our team we are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator (m/f), Vienna.
Your tasks that define your success:
- Concepting and implementing of marketing campaigns for existing customers with focus on online marketing
- Analysis and evaluation of campaigns
- Conceptual development and adaptation of marketing materials
- Support local and international projects
- Support budget planning and administration
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Business related studies, ideally with a focus on marketing
- 1-3 years relevant work experience, ideally with a focus on online marketing
- Enthusiasm for the areas digital marketing and communication
- Good German and English skills in word and writing
- Very good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented, accurate and independent way of working
- Initiative, organizational and coordination talent
Why American Express?
Become a member of a team of 'doers' in an international environment during your studies and with plenty of opportunities to contribute your own ideas. We make this possible for you through exciting tasks, a pleasant working atmosphere and freedom for personal initiative. Of course, for this position you can expect to have a minimum gross salary based on the applicable collective agreement of EUR 1,958.19 for a full-time job.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2018, 2:27:04 AM