American Express Careers
American Express – Travel Consultant/Customer Service – Travel Career Program, Sunrise FL
Get a first-class start to your travel industry career.
If you have a natural flair for exceptional customer service, an aptitude for learning and a true passion for travel, this role is for you. With an intensive 12-week, paid training and mentoring program, here’s your chance to become a highly skilled Travel Consultant. Are you up for the challenge to join a leader in the travel industry?
[What you’ll be doing]:
From learner to leader, see the bigger picture.
Once you’ve completed the training, you will be ready to take whatever travel request comes your way in our customer contact center:
- You will delight our Premium Card Members with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
- As a consultant, you will refine understanding by asking personalized fact finding questions.
- If you are not a travel expert yet, you will know where to look to find the information you need.
- You will research, plan and execute customized travel experiences, through booking domestic and international flights, car and/or hotel travel arrangements.
- You will always put the Card Member’s experience at the forefront of everything you do, reinforcing the WOW and winning their loyalty.
What you’ll need to make the most of your passion for travel:
- Premium customer service or concierge/lifestyle experience
- Travel reservations experience a plus
- A good knowledge of travel and world geography thanks to personally exploring the world OR a recent history of selling domestic and international travel
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
- Knowledge of travel reservation systems or point of sale tools a plus
- Confident computer skills are vital as you’ll be using multiple tools and systems daily
- A passion for building customer loyalty by carefully listening, building rapport and providing extraordinary customer care, using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure or in changing circumstances
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- The flexibility to work any shift within the hours of operation, including nights and weekends
The Sunrise Service Center hours of operation are: Monday-Sunday (open 7 days/week) from 5:30AM - 12:00AM midnight.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2018, 7:31:27 AM