American Express Careers
Deliver once-in-a lifetime daily.
Every one of our Relationship Managers is passionate about customer commitment and offering the highest level of service. When it comes to handling travel, lifestyle and card servicing needs, they are armed with big ideas and an eye on the details. They’re solution providers and relationship builders who go above and beyond to surpass the expectations of our Centurion Card Members.
Do the expected. And the unexpected.
Every customer is unique, so no two days are the same. But as the main contact for your portfolio of clients, you will work with a team of Assistant Relationship Managers to focus on some key challenges.
- Providing your Card Members with premium tailored travel, lifestyle and card products and services
- Building strong relationships and getting to know individual clients and their preferences
- Staying up-to-date with each customer’s lifestyle choices and maximizing benefits to best suit their needs
- Engaging clients through customized plans which ensures you are their first ‘port of call’ for all their travel and lifestyle needs
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
What you’ll need to build lasting relationships.
- A background in customer engagement or relationship management
- A passion for inspiring customer loyalty by listening carefully, building relationships and using strong written and spoken communication
- Superior attention to detail, and the ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of geography and the travel & lifestyle industry
- Self-motivation to drive your own performance success through portfolio management skills
- A positive can-do attitude that means you’re always composed under pressure
- The responsibility to work independently, and also effectively lead and influence your peers
- Ability to speak any other languages in a business environment will be super beneficial as we have clients located worldwide.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2018, 7:51:03 AM