Your experience meets a world of opportunity.
American Express is looking for top talent! The best Global In-House Center in the Philippines is looking for a top-notch BUSINESS ANALYST to join the growing Global Optimization and Call Management team!
The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Team’s vision is to be “A World Class, Global, Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management Team enabling Relationship Care® through Resource Optimization & Abandon Rate Consistency”. As a member of the GOCM team you will work with local leadership and team members as part of the Global Center of Excellence supporting the Global Service Network (GSN).
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
* This position is responsible for managing staff planning functions in support of Customer Engagement Network and Commercial Servicing Network to ensure Service level & abandon rate goals are met with adequate staffing levels.
* Participate in ongoing CS Phone network via CCM Capacity calls, network site meetings, frequent coordination with Centralized Call Management and building relationships with peer contacts at all sites.
* Ensure departmental attainment of Productivity: CHT and Availability goals by identifying issues/trends and notifying management accordingly to encourage swift action are taken to achieve goals. Build and maintain relationships with leadership teams of all Global Optimization and Call Management clients.
* Provide consulting as needed to plan for meeting all service level agreements. Determine appropriate staff counts for each product group and initiate cross utilization to maximize servicing potentials.
* Manage all staff planning activities at local AESC-M level to meet Abandon Call Rates while supporting networks CEN and CSN initiatives. Build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of AESC-M management.
* Participate in strategic decision making to ensure new initiatives and BAU processes are integrated without denigrating service level.
* Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL’s to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
* Administration of eWFM (Workforce System) & Attribute Database Management tool (ADM) for managing correct hierarchies.
* Regular coordination with CCM Forecasting & capacity planning teams with respect to any changes / modifications in the hiring plan.
* Provide ongoing BAU maintenance and operational support to all key Service delivery systems, dynamically adjust and support strategic changes to the business, Ensure participation in the integration of global BCP plans.
* Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
* Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
* Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
* Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
* Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
* Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
* Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
* Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
* Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
We’re open to
discuss this further in the process – but we’re pretty sure that whatever
American Express comes up with as an offer – it would be something that you
won’t be able to refuse! You’ll be able to enjoy most of our amazing benefits
on your first day with us and that’s just the icing on the cake. In American
Express, our people comes first, so the longer you stay, the more “savings” you
make and look forward to thanks to our Retirement Benefits!
and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 1-2 interviews
(through video call or fact-to-face) to happen after. The interview will be
conducted by our team experts, Ray Corpuz, Gelo Octavo, and Girish Prabhakaran.
What are you waiting for?
So if this role is speaking to you, or if you know someone who’d be absolutely perfect for the role, or you simply just want to clarify more about the opportunity, go ahead and send an e-mail to Myke Angeline Libertino (email@example.com) and she will be sure to get back to you within 24-48 hours.