American Express Careers
American Express is Hiring Business Development Professionals!
- Drive New Sales from prospective clients with annual revenue of $10M-$300M in primary and secondary markets.
- Achieve New Sales Charge Volume targets.
- Execute a transactional sales cycle.
- Sell core American Express solutions.
- Spend significant time on prospecting, ensuring implementation of accounts, and managing new signings through the first 13 months of Booked Charge Volume.
- Sell with integrity and appropriately track prospect data to ensure a coordinated and consistent client experience, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements.
- 1+ years of sales experience required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Cold calling and acquisition experience.
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Highly motivated and willingness to assume accountability for generating new business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly and work effectively across internal teams.
- High level of professionalism and business acumen.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required.
- SalesForce experience preferred.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 1:39:24 PM