American Express Careers
Collections Specialist - Currents
- Handle high-volume inbound/outbound calls on current and past due accounts in a dialer environment
- Negotiate, collect and resolve accounts using persuasive communication skills and a consultative approach to encourage future card usage.
- Utilize your negotiation and influencing abilities by offering our Small Business and Consumer customers’ solutions using products and services from the American Express Portfolio.
- Handle calls in a timely and efficient manner while following established credit procedures.
- Stay within acceptable performance standards and quality goals.
- A top performer with a proven track record of success
- An individual with both a competitive and strong will to win attitude
- Minimum 1 year experience in a consultative client facing environment
- Proven problem solving and decision making
- Strong oral communication skills
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced, metrics driven environment
- Extremely adaptable in a changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office environment
- Flexibility on both day and evening schedules: weekend availability is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2018, 3:50:47 PM