American Express Careers
Commercial Specialist - Dutch Speaking
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
This position is in the highly engaged Netherlands Commercial Credit team, who are primarily responsible for superior enhanced Risk services to our Netherlands (Dutch) corporate cardholders and for the daily execution of collecting overdue payments. We execute these with the highest levels of professionalism & service that maintains the brand whilst protecting shareholder losses.
You will be professionally managing proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms, we also communicate with a variety of stakeholders across the business and have excellent opportunities to enhance the brand.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Dutch speaking (Fluent).
- Credit/Collections experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous Call Centre experience desirable.
- Highly assertive.
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes.
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business.
- High degree of customer communication/sensitivity.
- Understanding financial workings, some knowledge is desirable.
- Highly competitive and motivated.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations professionally.
- Comfortable managing several proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms.
- Ability to learn wide variety of technical and business skills.
- Ability to “think on your feet”.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written).
- Good sense for initiative.
- Flexible to work in a shift environment.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038)..
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2018, 7:57:48 AM