American Express Careers
Customer Care Representative
- This position will support Premium Merchants.
- We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customers and interested in owning all aspects of customer relationship.
- You will serve as a brand ambassador by delivering unsurpassed customer care through Relationship Care.
- In this role, the successful candidate will ensure extraordinary service by promptly and accurately performing validations on new and existing merchant accounts as per compliance requirements.
- Candidate will be required to take quick decisions, by evaluating and analyzing merchant account information and recommending tailored solutions to merchants that add value to their business.
- Merchant Services experience an advantage
- This position will provide quality and timely completion of KYC verification on new & existing merchant accounts according to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Requires the handling of outbound and inbound calls to and/or from Financial Institutions, Merchants and internal customers
- Provide service & support to Merchants, Processors, MS TSC, Banking, SRG/KOAT, Contract Review, Submissions, ESSU, CMS, Acquisition, Network Development, Risk Management, and Welcome Acceptance
- Review, analyze, and process complex merchant account information and complete the required verification keeping Relationship care fundamentals in mind.
- Review, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents, i.e., Articles of Inc., Business license, Guarantee Agreements, IRS documents, AMEX Terms and Conditions, Policies and procedures in order to complete critical verification.
- Ensure timely execution of cases and following strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- High result orientation
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadline
- Demonstrated dependability
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2018, 8:42:24 AM