Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge customer facing solutions that increase business value and customer engagement by leveraging strong architectural and design principles and that are data driven? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills to help influence and drive results across a diverse organization.
American Express is embarking on an exciting digital transformation driven by an energetic team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our Technology and Product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across the globe through various channels, join our team!
We are looking for Java developers to work with architects and senior engineers in the team to enhance JAVA web applications to use latest web technologies and migrate them to cloud platform.
• Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
• Strong proficiency in Java programming
• 3+ yrs development experience in developing Java applications in an enterprise setting
• 3+ yrs experience developing java applications in Spring J2EE framework is a plus
• 3+ yrs experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Great Team player, willingness to learn, adapt and collaborate in a fast paced development environment
• Familiarity with Unit testing and continuous integration
• Experience with Jenkins, version control systems such as SVN, GIT
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2018, 2:52:26 PM