The Management Information Systems (MIS) & Analytics Team has responsibility to enable global servicing network process to be the most efficient and effective by establishing the best in class MIS and analytics function.
The MIS and analytics in scope covers the dynamic and fast paced global credit environment including traditional credit products and new products introducing to the market place.
The individual will be expected to gain business knowledge about Operational processes and lead the creation of MIS and analytics globally and various projects enabling process management/enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
This position will also be responsible to create, manage and work with multiple partners to evolve the current infrastructure including the big data environment.
- Strong programming and data handling (SAS/SQL)
- Experience working in Credit Servicing
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking
- Ability to perform deep dive ad-hoc analysis
- Ability to work well with multiple business partners
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communications
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2018, 4:10:51 PM