American Express Careers
You won’t just shape the world of software.
You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking your place as a junior member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Working primarily on SPLUNK application development
- Leverage your creative juices and build innovative solutions on the SPLUNK platform
- Learn everyday and keep growing
- Be part of a fun team that values team work, works hard and celebrates success
Are you up for the challenge?
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- Entry level ability in software development
- Strong fundamental knowledge in Software Engineering
- + years of software development experience preferable
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
At the core of Software Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Work very well in a team
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Working Knowledge of Java, C++, Phython etc
- Working knowledge of database concepts
- Analytical Thinking
- Great problem solving skills
- Knowledge of application, logging etc will be a great PLUS
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 2:53:45 PM