American Express Careers
Manager / Senior Manager - Product Development
- Deliver a best in class marketing platform for our internal partners in marketing, operations, compliance and reporting & analytical teams and tie this into our Salesforce experience – strong focus on mapping to existing processes and reporting to identify opportunities to streamline end-to-end campaign execution processes and supporting functions.
- Understand and document current and future solutions for process improvement to support marketing and compliance objectives.
- Serve as a Product Owner to translate complex business needs into deliverable features/user stories on behalf of stakeholders and identify ways to deliver Minimum Viable Product in alignment with Product Roadmap/epics.
- Lead Agile scrum team(s) to innovate and deliver robust solutions on behalf of various stakeholders including: Product Management, Marketing, Operations, Compliance and Reporting & Analytics.
- Coordinate between multiple Scrum teams and Product Owners working on a common product backlog.
- Partner with User Acceptance Testing team to plan and execute testing as well as Post Implementation Validations to ensure successful releases of your projects.
- Create comprehensive architectural designs in partnership with technology and delivery teams to solve for current business needs as well as future efforts while ensuring scalability and alignment with strategic vision.
- Experience building Salesforce applications preferred. Certifications (ADM 201, ADM 301, ADM 401) and experience with Service Cloud and Lightning UI a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in business architecture/analysis, capability design, reengineering, IT consulting or other relevant experience (Experience in B2C marketing is desirable).
- 2+ years of experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies (Scaled Agile certification preferred).
- Proven track record in defining winning products and delivering a product vision and roadmap. Passionate about Product!
- Strong product management/development background and the ability to prioritize accordingly and communicate to stakeholders in timely manner.
- Self-started with entrepreneurial mindset and ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail - ability to engineer solutions and crystallize technical requirements from business needs.
- Have the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams and solutions back to non-technical audiences.
- Strong user experience principles to deliver features that are intuitive and simple for end users.
- Proven ability to influence others without direct authority within a matrix organization with strong track record of developing effective relationships.
- Ability to work independently and within a team; good communication skills with a "can do" attitude toward creative problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2018, 2:41:50 PM