American Express Careers
Account Protection Specialist
This position is responsible for providing excellent service to our valued U.K. card members whose accounts have fraudulent activities. This role involves making outbound or inbound calls to our valued customers in order to identify fraudulent charges.
- Providing front end analysis of CM accounts where fraud has been claimed or identified, ensuring that Global fraud policies and procedures are adhered to in all decision making.
- Taking/Making IB and OB Calls. Working Through Dialer System To Verify Possible Fraud Charges On UK, Euro And Dollar Accounts.
- Identify potential fraud trends and patterns
- Ability to be able to make sound, fact based decisions
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Make outbound calls to card members, banks to validate information this role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with minimum of one year of Customer Service (Call Center) Experience is required.
- Fluency in speaking English.
- Banking or credit experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate a difficult message while using the fraud experience to enhance customer loyalty.
- Demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns.
- Ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the custome
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process large amounts of data in a short time frame
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback And Recommend Changes In Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based On Customer Demands To Meet Their Needs And Ensure Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Demonstrated dependability/self motivating skills.
- PC proficient
- Experience in working on platforms such as triumph / legacy screens beneficial
- Demonstrated dependability/self motivating skills
- Change Management Ability
- Multi Tasking - ability to work on several screens/systems at a quick pace
- Shift Timings:
- Rotational between 11:30 am till 2:30 am 7 Days Per Week
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2018, 1:25:27 AM