American Express Careers
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This position is to support the travel team on daily operation of issuing air tickets, fare calculations and hotel reservations. The incumbent is supporting all the frontline staff to deliver the quality services to our customers including fare-list updates and floor inquiries.
- Be the 1st point of contact for ATO (AMEX Travel Online) queries and liaison with customers
- Provide timely support to Travel Managers on fare quotations.
- Provide extended support to the team in fulfilling their travel requirements and requests with suitable itineraries.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- F.6 or above, HKDSE credit in English, Certificate / Diploma in relevant Travel Service Training.
- Travel Assistants with customer facing potential relevant travel industry experiences preferable.
- Knowledge of fares/ticketing and reservations, GDS (Global Distribution System) systems knowledge is preferable
- With a passion for leisure travel product knowledge, up-market hotels and tour suppliers within the premium brand segment.
- Positive customer service and strong growth, interaction and interpersonal skills and a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be proactive in daily work.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment, Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and a positive working attitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Fluent in both verbal & Written, English and Cantonese
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 8:49:40 PM