American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a full time position to act as a member of AEB LLC Operations.
This position has a responsibility to provide :
- A full range of client servicing over telephone and e-mail correspondence
- Conducting accurate and timely due diligence reviews of documents to ensure that all Regulator, Compliance and AML requirements and standards are adhered to.
- Filling out KYC questionnaires for legal entities and their representatives (authorized parties)
- Coordinating with Bank Team to collect and organize KYC information for new and existing accounts, reviewing supporting documentation to ensure accuracy
- Checking KYC data integrity before opening new accounts (as part of the on-boarding procedure)
- Conducting annual KYC due diligence review
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in banking organizations
- Good communication skills in English and in Russian (both oral and written)
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and meet the deadlines
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of 499-P, 115-FL is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2018, 9:19:43 AM