American Express Careers
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the VP, Loyalty & Benefits Engineering and the VP, Mobile Engineering. The Associate position is an integral part of the team and needs to be extremely proactive in anticipating and adapting to the needs of a highly dynamic set of VP teams. The candidate must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail. Critical to the success of this position is the development of positive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues both within and outside of American Express.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
•Calendar management across multiple parties
•Preparation for meetings as necessary, including scheduling of conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics, etc.
•Processing of Ariba Buyer orders and all other invoices
•Supporting special ad hoc projects as assigned
• Coordinate travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other Amex offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required.
• Provide detailed itineraries of trips, including hotel arrangements, transfers, meetings scheduled, contact details, addresses etc.
• Expenses – process all VPs cash/credit card expenses timely using Concur.
• Technical support – report and liaise with IT helpdesk for any PC support required.
• Stationery orders as required using Ariba buyer.
• Arrange and manage direct report meetings, including bi-weekly meetings and bi-annual offsite meetings including all logistics and agendas.
• Support Purchasing card reconciliation.
• Manage own e-mails and correspondence in a timely manner.
•Previous experience with a wide range of administrative tasks
•Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
•Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings with internal and external parties
•Skilled at planning and arranging domestic and international travel
•Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
•Proven team player
•Strong written and verbal communication skills
•Attention to detail and timely follow-up
•Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues
•Positive attitude, solution oriented demeanor, and reliable
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
•Strong working knowledge of American Express Company processes and internal systems (e.g., myHR, Ariba Buyer, Concur, etc.) is preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2018, 7:45:47 PM