American Express Careers
Campus Recruiter - 7 Month Fixed Term Contract (February Start)
These strategies include enhancing the prospective and full-time student experiences in addition to partnering with Human Resources and line of business colleagues in order to acquire and retain the best early talent for American Express.
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with Career Services and societies at several targeted universities and business schools and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for various business areas. Additionally, this person will be responsible for the management of recruiting activities and events, as well as marketing American Express on campus for these schools.
The Campus Recruiter will be a consultant and client manager for internal business partners, responsible for building strong relationships and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for analysing recruiting metrics and external data and creating new recruiting strategies based on this information. Additionally, working with the team the Recruiter will have responsibility for the Summer Internship Programme, both in planning and execution of various programme components.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruitment and/or relevant human resources background
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrated Campus recruitment experience
- Demonstrated project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of managing events
- Proven competency in driving results in collaboration with others
- Ability to analyse data effectively, report key findings and work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem solve
- Strong presentation and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication with the ability to present to large audiences at in-house events
- Demonstrated passion for recruiting and the ability to represent American Express on-campus
- Some travel and flexibility required for evening events in peak recruiting season
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 5:17:30 AM