American Express Careers
Senior Analyst - Marketing
The Co-brand Product Management team is a high impact group within the Global Consumer Services Group. Working with partners across the Blue Box, the team is responsible for developing and managing strategic consumer Co-brand card products and partnerships with the world’s major hotel chains, airlines, financial institutions and retailers. This role will focus on the Hilton Co-brand, which has recently undergone a portfolio refresh and an inbound portfolio conversion that has driven significant growth.
The Sr. Analyst will support the end to end management of the expanded Hilton Co-Brand consumer portfolio, including strategic initiatives to drive growth for both companies and deliver Card Member. This is a fantastic introductory opportunity to develop knowledge and expertise in product management and partner relationship development.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on portfolio performance and P&L
- Manage Hilton reporting and scorecard delivery, including day to day management of centralized reporting portal
- Measure and monitor contractual obligations for AXP and Hilton
- Monitor competitive trends and insights
- Leverage data and insights to identify and size new product and marketing opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with internal and external partners; collaborate to deliver on portfolio goals
- Own and manage compliance controls, PRSA and TLM requirements
- Support annual forecasting process
- Prior experience with Product Management, Partner Management and/or Marketing a plus
- Passion for leveraging data & insights to answer strategic questions & drive actionable plans.
- Ability to influence and build strong, productive cross-functional relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong critical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to lead work streams independently and drive projects to completion
- Organized multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility; ability to juggle multiple priorities/projects in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Bachelor's degree required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2018, 10:06:44 AM