American Express Careers
This role sits within the Merchant Marketing Operations team which is part of the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) organization in Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA). GMO is responsible for end-to-end marketing campaign execution processes, enabling marketing innovation for our partners, and delivering efficiencies to enable faster speed to market and cost efficiencies, all while ensuring we are delivering on the promise to Card Members and Merchants.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Marketing Operations team within Global Marketing Operations. The team is focused on ensuring flawless execution and delivery of marketing offers and campaigns. This Analyst is specifically responsible for managing the execution and onboarding (offer set-up) of offers for the Amex Offers program, and conducting quality reviews.
- Acting as the Marketing Execution Lead (MEL), managing and submitting the offers through all required review processes and working closely with both compliance review and marketing partners to ensure all campaigns are fully approved prior to launch.
- Executing the end to end offer onboarding process for Amex Offers, ensuring the successful set-up and distribution of offers through digital marketing channels.
- Conducting quality reviews and validations to ensure flawless delivery of campaigns.
- Working closely with Technologies to set-up, track and validate offers, ensuring they launch successfully.
- Driving innovation and continuing to meet the evolving needs of our Customers: Partners, Card Members, and Merchants.
- Marketing execution and project management experience
- Results driven / ability to perform multiple tasks, work to strict deadlines and prioritize tasks while working independently
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail to drive flawless execution
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to effectively collaborate, influence and communicate across multiple teams
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space - Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort with and ability to understand, at a high level, capabilities and technical systems
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2018, 10:37:22 AM