American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, Analytics - Segmentation and Treatment Strategy
- Track end to end merchant lifecycle from acquisition through loyalty to drive activation, reactivation and spend growth.
- Drive world-class analytics to inform our marketing and client management strategy.
- Lead modeling efforts across marketing channels to drive activation and grow spend.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with key partners to understand business strategies, develop goals/objectives, and address challenges and opportunities.
- Develop foundational insights on merchant profiles to inform strategies – e.g. “At Risk”, “Decliners”, “Waiting to Activate” etc.
- Play a critical role in building a roadmap for merchant activation leading up to merchant parity coverage efforts and beyond.
- Lead the conception and development of data tools / treatments that will drive merchant value and enable greater merchant engagement across channels.
- Strong analytical skills with a consultative and commercial mindset.
- Ability to deliver actionable insights which are focused on driving business goals.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in writing presentations and ability to communicate effectively across all management levels.
- Self-starter with ability to drive results; high energy and proactive with ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with SQL/SAS and Python/R is required.
- Background in consulting or analytics a plus.
- Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Statistics-related fields a plus.
- Knowledge of merchant business and data environment a plus.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 4:39:39 PM