American Express Careers
Manager Dévelopement des comptes Globaux H/F
Within American Express, the Global Client Group as part of Global Corporate Services (GCS) is a truly global service provider of solutions for commercial payments, expense management and B2B commodities throughout the world, to some of the largest American Express Corporate clients.
The Global Client Group (GCG) account management team is responsible for 160+ Global Clients which are the top clients whose Charge Volume and global scale place them in a highly selective customer segment.
GCS invests heavily in its business and uses its expertise and innovation to maintain competitive leadership. Our customers include 65% of global Fortune 500 companies.
The Global Account Development Manager is a Client Sales Manager who is tasked to retain and grow a tailored global payments programme (on T&E and B2B), that includes driving additional customer spend onto Amex commercial payment products, and as well delivering differentiated and long term customer value.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within GCP GCG for this Global ADM to manage a customer portfolio of Global companies with HQ in France.
The role is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Creation and deployment of accounts strategies to achieve the objectives of retention, expansion and management of each customer of the portfolio
- Expansion in the usage by the customers, of our commercial payments solutions across T&E and B2B commodities
- Broadening and deepening American Express relationships across the clients’ organizations with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers to ensure excellence in development (contacts strategies)
- Interface with and influence on various levels and divisions of American Express to consistently implement the account strategies
- Global coordination of the local account managers to implement the agreed action plans.
- Identify client needs and match them against AXP products and services with the aim to sell appropriate solutions to deliver increased value, usage of our solutions and greater client engagement
- Oversee ongoing servicing, operational, regulatory, debt management and reporting needs/projects
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- High degree of commercial acumen, including negotiation and sales competencies, with different kind of decision makers
- Highly motivated to succeed, with proven track record of producing results and enthusiasm
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Sales and account management minded with a strong sense of building and maintaining relationships with clients and internally at all levels
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in written form, developing written communications for a variety of audiences
- Excellent organizational skills including analytical mindset , project management, priorisation and strong time management skills
- Ability to solve problem effectively and think strategically
- Strong knowledge about payment process for T&E and B2B products is a plus (Procure to Pay)
- Fast learner and deliverer
- Team player with the desire to work successfully with colleagues and with internal departments and business units globally
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2018, 3:26:52 AM