American Express Careers
Customer Service Representative - Norwegian Language Required
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Provide excellent customer service whilst processing back office enquiries with varying complexity
- Meet vigorous productivity goals and metrics whilst ensuring work is completed accuartely, demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Offer customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer customers a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
- You will have the excellent opportunity to be multi-skilled, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work
- Work across markets and teams, building strong relationships
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment
- Ability to learn quickly and analyse documentation against guidelines
- Collaborative, working well both at team and individual level
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, proactive, and with a drive to be an expert in the process
- Customer service and administrative experience
Norwegian Language required, either fluent Norwegian or Swedish/Danish with a good comprehension of Norwegian
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2018, 9:39:57 AM