At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Centurion Travel Counselor to perform in the Travel & Lifestyle Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for providing international service and domestic booking, particularly at the high and luxury travel segment. Our customers expect flawless service and look for a unique and exclusive experience from their leisure travel. This role will be working in a fast paced environment, dealing with American Express Premium card members.
- Giving Card members timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Managing Card member expectations.
- Delivering service above and beyond normal expectations.
- An understanding of Premium Travel related areas such as geography, products and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant customer base.
- Work across teams and departments (Builds and Leverages Relationships).
- Advance students/bachelor degree on tourism.
- 2 years of travel working experience (preferred).
- SABRE Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- A small test of tourism knowledge will be done during the interview.
- An ability to learn – learning agility.
- Skills to adapt communication style to the audience, communicate confidently, accuracy and has ability to lead the Card member to desired outcomes.
- Easiness to adapt to business changes.
- Proficiency to package appropriate solutions and to focus on results for both the Card member and TLS (Drives Results).
- A passion for service (Focuses on the customer and the Client).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2018, 7:01:41 AM