This position is to manage and provide support to compliance related issues and projects : Offer Governance including STAR,TLMP/TSM, supporting OREs, Compliance related jobs, Customer Voices closely working with each business line, and execute requested works in time smoothly.
1. Lead TLMP (Third-Party Lifecycle Management Program) and TSM (Third Party Security Management) for ICS Japan as internal focus
- Consolidate and update the TLM/TSM vendor list
- Interpret questions from TLM/TSM to TRMs
- Support TRM who don’t speak English or newly joined Amex
- Visit the third party with a TRM and explain the background of TLM
- Support TRM to fulfil the TLM requirements by directly communicating with the third party.
- Coordinate calls with Central Operation Excellence team for closing gaps
- Explain the gap found to the vendor together with the TRM
2. Offer governance : Support MRAP, MAC Policy, MRAP BST, Offer governance exceptional approval process
3. BIA, BCP Plan
4. Support to resolve CM inquiry, CV and ORE issues and improve the process, working with each line of business as well as GSN/TLS
5. Support compliance related issue and project includes Anti-Social Force (ASF), Installment Sales Law(ISL), Money Lender’s Law(MLL) and Anti-money laundering law (AML) as well as BST/PRSA/CMT
6. Support any other ad-hoc jobs in Business Support team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Effective communication skills of both English and Japanese
2. Strong track record of driving results and demonstrating sense of urgency.
3. Solid execution skills with good project management experience
4. Relationship building across a various people in organization
5. Flexibility and Growth Mindset
6. Knowledge about operation
7.Experince of TLM, SAR and TSM process in the past is preferred
8.Negotiation skills with the external partner
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 10:00:00 AM