American Express Careers
- This position is responsible for reviewing accounts to determine if the CM has set up an account with an intention to defraud American Express.
- This is accomplished by reviewing account and Card member information such as; charge activity, payments, Credit Bureau information, Dunn & Bradstreet information, Lexis Nexis and TruVue information, Service Establishment information, and WCC history notes and then making an analysis as to the risk to American Express.
- Report analysis results
- Identify potential process improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Comfortable with 24/7 shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work high-risk accounts that are referred via Fraud Risk case set-ups.
- Ability to evaluate CM’s financial data to make a business decision as to the risk level involved post data inputs from Dunn and Bradstreet, Credit Bureau, Lexis Nexis and Truvue.
- Ability to evaluate American Express Consumer, Small Business, and Corporate account data to make a business decision as to the risk level of the account pertaining to charge detail, Service Establishment information, and payment detail.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability/self motivating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2018, 9:50:00 AM