At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Customer Marketing Intern to perform in the Global Commercial Services business unit of American Express.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position will be responsible to organize communication’s calendar working together with the advertising agency to design all marketing pieces.
- Set up the database for each communication and coordinate with the email marketing supplier.
- Metrics follow up (open rate, clicks, etc).
- Responsible for Compliance process: internal approvals, marketing legal disclosures.
- Develop and send internal communications (competition launch, progress and dashboard results).
- Report partial results of each competition and Campaigns tracking report.
- Quote and process purchasing of rewards.
- Set up the database for each campaign (Excel).
- Develop internal material for sales executives and any material to support marketing campaigns.
- Keep content updated: banners and industries.
- Work together with internal stakeholders to receive all the necessary information to upload on the web.
- Work with the external agency to get the info updated. Control the Benefits´ Site.
University student (2/3 years) for Marketing/commercialization, communications,
advertising, business or alike. Should be willing to maintain a 1 year and a
- Preferable with some previous
- Advanced English.
- Domain of Microsoft Office
tools, mainly excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- With initiative, proactive,
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2018, 1:41:45 PM