American Express Careers
The Global Credit Network (GCN) is responsible for the new accounts, credit, and collections processes at American Express. GCN plays a valuable role for Card Members from the time a new account is opened through providing support to Customers in collections and is vital to the company by applying smart risk controls through profitable spend enablement and the recovery of assets.
The role of integrating strategic business change into the Global Credit Network (GCN) is performed by Global Business Integration (GBI).
As a Project Analyst in GBI you will be able to influence our partners by establishing & leveraging strong working relationships with product owners, production leaders, project partners (Operations, Regulatory Strategy, GSLN, MIS, Legal/Compliance) to ensure that GCN’s operational needs are accounted for and that the execution of initiatives is flawless, with potentially negative impacts minimized and opportunities to realize expected benefits maximized.
- Lead execution of strategic projects for GCN, end to end, across different regions
- Create and maintain Project plans and provide with regular updates on timelines, milestones, risks and performance metrics to key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ensuring that Legal and Regulatory controls are central to everything we do when implementing and executing initiatives throughout the Global Credit Network
- Work on multiple initiatives at a time or as part of a team on larger projects
- Provide strong subject matter expertise on products, policies, procedures, and servicing capabilities
- Crafting ECCO updates (Policy, Procedure, etc)
- Develop powerful and effective communications to all levels
- Reinforcing the GBI brand with all business partners, aligned to our global objectives
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and to challenge the status quo appropriately
- Ability to leverage a strong understanding of the Customer Journey & Credit Specialist servicing experience to provide input into key servicing requirements
- Experience collaborating effectively to drive change within GCN organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively
- Strong relationship-building and exceptional verbal and written skills
- Ability to leverage a strong Growth Mindset to adapt to change, learn new skill-sets, and grow within role
- Ability to extract and work with large sets of data to assist in driving business/project decision-making
- Credit subject matter expertise preferred including relevant platforms (WCC, CSP, Triumph, ROP and IDN).
- Strong project management, thought leadership, decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently
- Demonstrated proficiency with full suite of Project Management tools – including but not limited to MS PowerPoint, Excel and Project
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 3:17:17 PM