American Express Careers
Execuive Travel & Concierge Councelor
- To assist Card Members from more than 45 countries with purchasing merchandise, gifts and flowers and fulfilling the most standard to the most extraordinary request of the Premium /Centurion card members.
- Assist Card Members with hotel, cars and air bookings by GDS (Sabre).
- To offer the Premium/Centurion Card Member alternatives if their initial request is unable to be fulfilled which will assist the Card Member in their decision-making. Additionally this position will integrate individual Card Members travel requirements (e.g. flights, accommodation, etc) with their Concierge request.
- Fulfill all lifestyle requests, i.e., Fine Dining, Tickets to the Theatre/Opera and sporting events, flowers, limousine transfers, and gift buying and recommendation service, along with the ability to fulfill any specific Card Member requests. All fulfillments must be flawless with the best available options offered to the Card Member at all times, maintaining accurate and updated personal Card Member details at all times.
- Meet and exceed Card Member expectations, providing them with alternatives when required. Additionally, offering other services to Card Members, e.g. Fine Dining or Limousine services.
- Understanding and using the telephone system (training provided) to optimize service delivery to card members. Meeting agreed service levels for premium card.
- Ensure complete and accurate processing of all lifestyle bookings (including advising Card Members of all third party booking or service fees relevant to their request prior to completing the request).
- Work with the travel team to enhance card members travel experience, by integrating concierge requests with their itinerary.
- Participate in training programs, e.g. Fine Dining and Theatre inspections to maintain and enhance knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (specifically the maturity and experience to communicate effectively with highly demanding customers).
- Languages: English and preferable Portuguese.
- Experience on the use of SABRE
- Superior knowledge of restaurants, theatre, premium retail products and services, fashion and sports advantageous.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to priorize workload and cope with changing work demands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think laterally and multi-task.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify and fulfill Card Member needs in a time critical manner.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 11:22:31 AM