American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - US GNA
- Timely And Error Free Processing Of Card Applications.
- Provide excellent service to US card applicants/Card Members
- Processing Of Applications by Ensuring Complete Analysis of Available Data on Profile,
- adhering to outlined Procedures
- Ability to connect with customer’s and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- Ability to Demonstrate exceptional customer service etiquettes
- Understand the bank environment and confidentiality of customer data
- Assist Audit, Internal And Compliance Functions at times Of Audits To Ensure All Control Issues
- Are Identified And Addressed.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the company
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvement on existing processes, procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal support
- Candidate should be customer centric.
- Support All Other Day-To-Day New A/C Processes And All New Initiatives
- Shift Timings – 24*7
- Graduate With Minimum 1Year Of Experience In relevant field
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills with Eye for Details.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Basic Computer skills mandatory
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2018, 12:29:49 AM