American Express Careers
Special Servicing Representative Swedish Speaking
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The CFN Sweden Membership Rewards Customer Care Professional will work in a high performing team, servicing business functions for the Swedish market. The team is responsible for processing Membership Rewards (MR) inquiries from Swedish Card Members.
Assuring the highest standard of quality, customer service and relationship care is crucial in every case and interaction, whether it is with an internal or external customer. The candidate will have an excellent opportunity to be multi-skilled across teams and functions, and duties may vary daily dependent on the resource and volumes of work on each function.
We are looking for a flexible team player with a can-do attitude and a growth mind set to complement and strengthen our multi-national, multi-cultural team.
In return we offer a stimulating environment with a performance-related monthly bonus scheme, plenty of opportunity to grow, take on additional responsibilities to develop transferable skills, and fun non-work-related activities.
- Processing cases set up by other departments within the required time frames, and investigating issues raised by clients or colleagues
- Communicating the case status effectively and timely to all parties involved whilst driving high customer satisfaction
- Performing compliance and procedural checks
- Answering to all enquiries and chasing missing information to ensure cases are correctly actioned within relevant timeframes
- Dependent on volumes and demand, the candidate may be required to support other processes such as Merchant or Card Member Account Maintenance, including for other markets such as Finland or The Netherlands
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent Swedish skills, both verbal and in writing
- Builds and leverages relationships inside and across teams
- Communicates effectively and focuses on the customer and client
- Working well both at team level (collaborative) and individual (working independently)
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, proactive, and with a drive to be an expert in the process
- Balance multiple demands at the same time in a busy environment, prioritising correctly, and keeping to timeframes
- Drive results on team and individual level: productivity, quality and case time resolution
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and learn additional processes
- Knowledge of the Membership Rewards process or other Amex processes
- Knowledge of Amex systems such as STAR, Globestar and CLIC
- Supporting markets and languages other than Sweden/Swedish
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2018, 4:22:12 AM