American Express Careers
Market HR Consultant Employer Branding (m/f), Frankfurt am Main
Our Market HR Consultant Employer Branding (m/f) supports the execution of the local market strategy and is responsible for developing and executing social media strategy, driving engagement and fostering an open environment that respects and rewards diverse thinking. The incumbent partners with the business leaders to support market wide business success through an engaged and high performing workforce.
Focusing on our three key deliverables of Engagement, Talent and Development, here´s just some to what you´ll be doing:
Partnering with Business Leaders to ensure an effective employee experience across the employee lifecycle
Identifying linkages across multiple lines of businesses and effectively deploying the right tools and solutions to drive engagement and business results across the market
Developing a market wide colleague focused social media strategy to support our Employer Branding
Strategic development, implementation and taking care of social media channels including proactive social media trend monitoring
Developing, connecting and communicating HR programs to reinforce our colleague value proposition
Serving in managing the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives for the market
Striving for a “One HR” team culture across all HR resources in the market
Drives Business/Geographic Integration by serving as a primary Liaison between central function and the market
Analyse and present HR data to offer strategic insight into talent performance solutions and measure results of all implemented initiatives
Minimum of bachelor degree in the areas of Business Administration/Management, Public Relations or Organizational Effectiveness
- At least 3 years’ demonstrated experience in HR Generalist, Business partner role or in Public Relations / Online agencies with focus on employer branding
- Strong networker with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence colleagues, challenge the status quo and confront difficult issues
- Profound knowledge in handling social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) and passion for the latest trends and tools
- Excellent communication skills, able to cascade complex messages in simple form
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively
- Working experience within an international servicing corporate of fast paced environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills to enable communications and analysis
- Team player, Self-starter
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2018, 5:51:49 AM