The Global Client Group (GCG) acquires and maintains relationships with global merchants who welcome American Express-branded cards. Our vision is to be the partner of choice driving global commerce. Our mission is to drive revenue growth through premium value, service excellence, and high customer engagement.
The Manager / Sr. Manager of business development sits in GCG’s Strategy and Industry Development team to support and drive the business goals of the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and driving adoption of GCG’s strategy to drive merchant satisfaction along with supporting GCG’s net promoter survey
- Collecting and synthesizing key insights to support growth in the retail and online industries
- Delivering on strategic projects focused on identifying new growth opportunities within the portfolio globally
- Collaborating across the team to drive scorecard metrics
Successful candidates are highly motivated, confident, self-starters that are results-driven and have the ability to operate autonomously in a complex, matrixed environment. They are highly organized, anticipatory and detailed-oriented with strong leadership & collaboration skills. Specifically candidates will be expected to:
- Demonstrate excellent end to end project management and relationship skills, emphasizing cross-geography collaboration and partnership to drive results and change
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability while managing multiple priorities
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Be analytical in nature with the ability to provide strategic thought leadership
- Approach problem solving and day to day activities with a positive attitude and global mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2018, 10:17:41 AM