American Express Careers
Project Analyst - Global New Accounts
- Manage and support transformational projects while delivering process improvements throughout the implementation.
- Support and guide the project team comprised of Operations, Technologies, Vendors and Business Partners accountable to accomplish project goals.
- Maintain clear documentation of project issues.
- Work with Global teams to implement key capability projects.
- Ensure all operational issues are resolved on time and with a high degree of quality.
- Assist with the development and maintain project documents such as user stories, project plans, project agreements and project updates for all projects.
- Attend scrum meetings and document/publish meeting recaps.
- Interface with Operations, Vendors, Technologies and Business Partners to discuss and resolve issues.
- Ensure SAFe Agile Project Management guidelines are followed on all projects.
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
- Experience in leading projects integrating new technical systems.
- Knowledge of Global New Accounts Servicing Portal processes, policies, and procedures is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office applications. (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in American Express Agile Project Management methodologies.
- Agile/SAFe project methodology experience.
- Experience in GO2/Pega and Rally is a plus.
- Experience in taking direction from multiple sources.
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships across multiple organizations.
- Demonstrated ability in working effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates strategic thought leadership and intellectual curiosity to proactively identify opportunities, anticipate challenges, and provide creative solutions.
- Demonstrate ability in influencing without authority.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Proven ability to manage the change environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of Management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Building business cases and cost benefit analysis.
- Excellent planning and follow up skills.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2018, 12:55:04 PM