American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Enterprise Customer Marketing Platform Team
The Enterprise Customer Marketing Platform group is the business owner of the marketing capabilities / technologies required to expand and deepen relationships with existing customers.
We are seeking a proactive Analyst / Senior Analyst with proficiency in process improvement, capability/ product management, and project management. Specific activities will include working closely with business and tech to define business requirements, designing process / capability changes, and engaging stakeholders to drive change management.
The Senior Analyst / Analyst will:
- Work with cross-functional teams (Marketing and Technology) to carry out capability technology enhancements in an Agile environment
- Understand and document current and future-state processes by interviewing stakeholders and conducting focus groups
- Participate in business-driven projects as a Subject Matter Expert on various tools / platforms. Perform user acceptance and training as needed
- Support Manager in all relevant activities
- Communicate status of key initiatives and / or issues and remediation efforts
- Document best practice in leading end-to-end project launches
- Experience with product / capability management and technology implementation a plus.
- Ability to work in complex, high-profile projects end-to-end
- Ability to both take direction and initiative to proactively develop solutions
- Strong relationship manager effective at collaborating and influencing across internal and external partners
- Comfort with creating presentations for different stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with ability to work through ambiguity in white-space environments
- Passion for the customer and their experience
- Experience in a related field (e.g. marketing capabilities/ execution, program management, consulting, systems and technology implementation, or business architecture background)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 4:46:48 PM