Best in class value is generated by best in class solutions. Capabilities enable American Express to create differentiated experiences for our internal and external customers. As a member of the Global Card Issuance Capabilities Team the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic group that manages the Card replacement journey and issuance communications strategy.
This Project Analyst position will be filled with a dynamic self-starter with a strong technology and servicing background. The successful candidate will work with Business and Technology process owners to define and implement a long term platform strategy and roadmap. The candidate will responsible for leading changes that improve the overall card replacement journey with the key focus on creating new communications.
As a key member in the strategic vision and support of the platform, you can expect to:
- Work with key stakeholders across business and technology groups to define and drive vision
- Understand and apply new trends related to communications
- Translate communications roadmap into well-defined features and requirements
- Work with cross-functional scrum teams to prioritize capabilities
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and personal accountability
- Ability to adapt communication when necessary
- Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process improvement, and data analysis
- Experience with working in an Agile development methodology
- Ability to challenge the status quo to drive innovation and change
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proven decision making & problem solving capabilities
- Strong demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate.
- Proficient with MS applications (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience with creating compelling PowerPoint presentations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 11:44:12 AM