American Express Careers
Sr. Analyst - ERP Expert II
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Key Responsibilities :
• Work with Technology and customers to drive implementation of new technology platforms
• Regular interactions with process teams to understand requirements and suggest design, automation platforms.
• Implement automation using self-service capabilities using R/Python
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Support and Debug existing platforms
• Highly motivated self-driven individual ready to learn and adapt to changing technology space
• Experience with common data science toolkits R or Python
• Experience with data visualization tools, such as ggplot, etc and UI design using shiny will be added plus
• Good communication skill and problem solving skills
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL(preferable).
• Familiarity with concepts like NLP, Text Mining
• May work hand in hand with Python/R as per requirement of the business
• Minimum 2-4 yrs. of Experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 2:58:43 AM