American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional – Commercial Servicing Network – Dutch Speaking
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the position with American may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us.
The role also involves back office tasks such as mail correspondence and cases from our external and internal customers and customer facing service. This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To be successful in this role you will have to show the following:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Dutch language is mandatory
- Ability to build customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work in a structured and fast paced environment where you will be motivated to meet or exceed performance targets
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritise a varied workload
- A consultative manner, resourcefulness and ability to influence
- Creativity in solving problems and eagerness to identify and present effective solutions
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Outlook, Word, etc and ability to grasp new systems quickly
- Ability to deal with demanding workloads and shifting priorities in order to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met and work volumes are managed
- Strong team player and desire to work with others. Demonstrate pro-active approach to problem solving
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 10, 2018, 8:57:27 AM