American Express Careers
Marketing Executive – Digital Acquisition, Acquisition & Partnership, Global Consumer Services Group
- Optimize and monitor online channel performance to drive NCA (new card acquisition) for propriety and co-branded products through digital channels including Display and Social Media
- Work with agencies and external partners to develop effective strategies, execution plan and performance tracking across online acquisition channels, including Display Media, Retargeting, SEM, SEO as well as affiliate partners.
- Optimize prospect journey (amex.com.hk) and acquisition microsites to drive better conversion and submit rate.
- Work closely with sales channel leaders (direct sales, telemarketing, business development team and acquisition marketing) and Central teams to optimize campaign effectiveness and resource.
- Collaborate with Product teams on product launch and refresh to meet and exceed acquisition targets.
- Manage online banner development and content update for acquisition microsite and amex.com
- Support and manage eApply (digital acquisition journey) update and maintenance
- Understand end to end eApply process, compliance and risk policy to ensure smooth implementation of all online acquisition campaigns
- Support campaign codes setup to enable accurate reporting and campaign tracking
- Manage acquisition campaign offer fulfillment
- Conduct weekly/monthly targeted channels performance tracking
- A&P management
Are you up for the challenge?
- 3+ years solid marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, business related disciplines
- Solid digital marketing knowledge on Social Media platform, Search and Display Media
- Strong Will to Win and passion for digital marketing
- Understand emerging digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices and A/B multivariate test results
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking in matrix environment
- Able to work independently with self-motivation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 2:29:33 AM