American Express Careers
Director, Global Network Services – Global Products and Benefits
- Provide strategic thought leadership and expertise to ensure best in class product value propositions in all markets, including development of local product strategies, creation of programs and activation with the markets
- Build and manage a review process for all Blue Box Line products to ensure that the American Express brand is represented appropriately across all partners and all markets.
- Work closely with the GABM team to ensure that the network products strategy aligns with our Global Brand Strategy
- Work with product and benefits COE to: develop a consistent, global and scalable network benefit value proposition and ensure collaboration and alignment on a consistent approach to Centurion Line products and benefits
- Build out content and programs to deliver on network value proposition with central teams as well as local markets where relevant
- Collaborate with the Director of GNS Customer Platforms and Capabilities to ensure benefits sourced are delivered via a best in class customer experience
- Work with the GABM sponsorships team to represent the network customer use case across all of our global deals with particular focus on scaling entertainment benefits across key network markets
- Own the strategy and management of our third party relationships including Concierge, Insurance and Technology vendors used to augment any centrally sourced assets; this includes identification, negotiation, operational management, optimization and compliance related activities as it relates to the management of these external parties
- Develop strategic relationships with key decision makers and influencers within bank partners, regions/market Business Development Leaders; GABM; global products & benefits; enterprise digital and analytics; digital labs; and Global Merchant Services (GMS).
- Develop strong relationships with internal colleagues and successfully deliver results in a matrix organisation.
- Passionate customer focus with a growth mindset and determination to succeed.
- Manage a team, potentially situated across a range of regional locations, supporting their professional development and their ability to deliver against their targets.
- Superb strategic thinker, able to convert strategy into clear, actionable marketing tactics. Strong, prior experience developing innovative strategies and executing against roadmaps.
- First class relationship skills to interact at all levels across partner organizations (to C-Level) and within Amex.
- Well-rounded product and marketing experience with advanced knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and communications management, including working with agencies.
- Highly resilient, with an ability to drive results in challenging business environment whilst thriving on change and creating clarity.
- Excellent external, local market trends and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Uses understanding of cultural differences to influence actions and decisions.
- Highly analytical with an ability to clearly communicate complex issues.
- Excellent leadership, influencing skills, interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to manage and see delivery of complex projects through to an end.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and deliver persuasive high impact presentations.
- Able to lead internal and external resources to deliver against key initiatives.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 10:24:02 AM