American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst – Prospect Phone Marketing
Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is responsible for marketing all US Consumer Charge and Credit products including acquisition of new members, deepening engagement during early tenure, loyalty marketing for tenured members, and retention efforts spanning all channels.
The Phone and Chat Acquisition team plays a critical role in delivering a seamless customer experience and in driving new accounts. The Sr. Analyst, Prospect Phone Marketing will have direct oversight over driving results and strategy in the Direct Mail Channel as well the team’s forecasting, budget, analytics, and insights. This role is a great opportunity for a data-driven marketer who is looking to influence and shape the growth of an important channel and to gain experience in telemarketing, vendor relationship management, agency management, and strategy.
The Sr. Analyst will partner with Global Services Network, vendors and agencies to support strategies that will drive new accounts across all Phone channels. This will include creating incentive and site engagement programs, training and exploring capabilities to improve insights and analytics to drive performance.
*This a NY tower based role.
- Manage end to end forecasting, budgeting and invoicing process
- Provide mid-month and monthly scorecards of results across phone channels
- Provide phone marketing insights to the team as well as Consumer marketing and product management partners
- Support Sr. Manager with execution of monthly campaigns
- Support site engagement activities by working with agencies to drive conversion and improve site morale
- Lead development of voice analytics pilot to improve overall insights in the phone channel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to inform business decisions
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate and work effectively across multiple cross-functional partners
- Will-to-win and flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong customer focus - Passion for driving a premium customer experience for the end customer
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 3:51:58 PM