American Express Careers
Engineer - Experience with COBOL/DB2/Datapower
- 5+years Engineering experience in a complex Mainframe environment in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with design and implementation of mainframe applications.
- Strong working experience in COBOL/DB2/Datapower.
- Experience with in-depth problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to manage, influence and drive vendor direction to deliver innovated solutions that are helpful to the team and American Express.
- Excellent written/verbal skills and able to adapt a message to the appropriate audience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Preferred to have basic knowledge and experience in informatica product.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 2:28:55 PM