American Express Careers
Commercial Sales Manager - Italy North East Team Leader
Job description :
Anyone can offer a card. It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. We are committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and subsequently continues to be an exciting and fast growing business.
Within our Commercial Organization, we are looking for an experienced Team Leader, responsible for growing our customer base in the North East area by leading a team of Sales Acquisition Specialists.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
This position will be responsible for driving business growth by acquiring new Commercial Client and expanding business in the Italy North East
He/She will be responsible for targeting, managing and addressing opportunities to expand and grow T&E and non T&E charge volume.
To be successful in the position, the candidate must be able to work efficiently across different lines of business, research and develop an in-depth understanding of the different industries, effectively filter and qualify prospects, and build a pipeline to ensure targets are met.
The role is accountable the whole end to end sales and implementation process
Build a best-in-class commercial sales team by developing talented and motivated sales professionals
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- 6 + years experience in sales and/or relationship management in the B2B environment;
- Extensive cold calling and pipeline management experience
- Previous experience in people management
- Previous experience in the areas of Business Travel
- Understanding/experience in the areas of Cash Flow, Factoring, Risk, Financial Supply chain
- Solid finance acumen with the ability to use financial models to support sales arguments and work with the finance team to prepare P&L/ Cost-Benefit analysis;
- Strategic and consultative selling skills with strong negotiation abilities; able to handle complex and strategic negotiations;
- University degree;
- Excellent Italian and English, spoken and written;
- Proven knowledge of PC software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Emotional resilience; able to work independently and under time pressure;
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with colleagues, internal departments and business units locally and across Europe
- Very good interpersonal skills supported by highly efficient organizational and planning abilities;
- Is naturally curious and is willing to take time to learn client's business;
- Able to travel and work with extended hours
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2018, 9:58:44 AM