American Express Careers
Senior Analyst-Marketing (Global Training Measurement & Events Strategy)
The Global Field Enablement (GFE) team within the Global Commercial Solutions division of American Express is charged with driving field productivity for our 4,000 global Sales and Account Development colleagues through field training, communications, and effective Go To Market strategies. We’re seeking a strategic and passionate Sr. Analyst to drive exponential growth in our field productivity through the communication and Go To Market support of best-in-class learning and development programs.
- Event Management: Drive consistent, premium Field Enablement virtual & in-person event execution globally
- Support Go To Market leads with virtual & in-person training tools
- Serve as main point of contact with Meeting & Events team, Experience Marketing teams, and key training vendor partners
- Create and maintain Go To Market communications standards, playbook & program library sites
- Own coordination of monthly update calls with Go To Market teams and leadership
- Compose communications and other marketing material for L&D programs, announcements, news, etc.
- Special Projects: Lead project management responsibilities and/or create L & D deliverables
- Develop, track, report on project management activities
- Partner with and manage external vendors
- Develop and maintain L & D program content such as mentor checklists, participant guides, etc.
- Financial Reporting: Track overall department spend and investment allocation
- Track risks and opportunities vs. forecast
- Provide monitoring and reporting to department leaders
- Liaison with Finance on BAU budget and SQP spend, etc.
- Interest in learning & development
- Strong relationship competencies, able to collaborate, influence and manage across the matrix at different band levels within GFE team, GCP client teams, and internal Amex teams
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, agile team environment; comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Experience delivering information to peers and senior management; Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills (planning, tracking, reporting)
- Able to execute multiple initiatives independently with a proactive, structured, and organized approach to work with strong attention to detail
- Ability to drive results with a focus on delivering measurable outcomes
- Experience gathering critical information from multiple sources, synthesizing data and compiling into a report for analysis
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 12:13:43 PM