American Express Careers
Manager - Technical Support
Accertify is looking for a Sr. System Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team to assist our Customers and manage their exposure to online credit card fraud. Accertify filled a void that has existed for years in the online fraud prevention space by providing eCommerce merchants with the industry’s fist end-to-end platform for combating fraud. Our application, called InterceptasTM, is built on a workbench platform that integrates all the features, tools and services a merchant needs to effectively and efficiently combat online credit card fraud.
The response from merchants for this much needed service has been tremendous leading to the need to grow our customer support and implementation team.
Accertify Sr. Support Specialists are responsible for overseeing the technical support of current clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform. These responsibilities include:
- Provide technical direction & training to Client Support Specialists and Clients
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications
- Support existing and new clients regarding Interceptas system usage
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk
- Troubleshoot Application Issues
- Work closely with customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded
- Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including technical development
- Job may require minimal travel and on-call responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience with technical skills around data manipulation
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies is a plus
- Knowledge of payment gateway processes is a plus
- Knowledge of chargeback processes is a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 12:23:44 PM