American Express Careers
Accertify Sales Engineers provide pre-sales support to the Sales, Account Management and Partnership teams. Sales Engineers meet with new prospects and customers, digest business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies and deliver compelling and effective solution demonstrations designed to communicate: (1) how Accertify will address customer business requirements and (2) the value of Accertify SaaS based solutions.
Ideal candidates have experience supporting sales opportunities across multiple industry verticals and are comfortable delivering presentations to both business and technical users. Successful candidates not only deliver stellar presentations, but also master the ability to communicate the value of Accertify’s SaaS based solutions through written proposals, demonstrations, and industry events.
Accertify Sales Engineers work in a fast-paced, team-selling environment and must able to work independently and be successful at managing multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of Accertify’s Interceptas platform to users, managers and executives of all levels.
- Uncover the challenges and issues prospects/clients face by executing successful and targeted discovery sessions, demonstrations, and workshops.
- Scope and document technical solutions and success criteria.
- Lead and deliver product, technical, and security related responses on RFPs/RFIs.
- Engage with prospects/clients to define, create and present solution prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Be a thought leader who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of chargebacks (disputes) and the payment processing life cycle.
- The ability to address security, card not present, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Continually sharpen your technical skills and understanding of the competitive and ecosystem landscape relative to our solution.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, resourceful and take initiative.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the Americas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Ecommerce or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a comparable pre-sales position or management consulting with preferred experience in fraud and payments. Financial Services industry experience is a plus.
- A story teller with a real passion for making complex topics understandable to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, SDKs, data integration, relational databases, big data (Hadoop) and web technology. Familiarity with machine learning and cloud computing (AWS).
- Highly organized self-learner with excellent prioritization abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, influencing and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills with experience presenting to Director levels and above. Excel at thinking quickly on your feet in response to prospect/client questions.
- Ability to operate independently and demonstrate leadership, responsibility and ownership within a fast paced, agile environment.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 3:38:52 PM