American Express Careers
Senior Manager, Programmatic Media Strategy, Global Commercial Services
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a leading issuer and provider of business financing. Within GCS, the digital team creates and converts demand from small and medium-sized businesses in the US through media channels and an e-commerce site. This position sits on the demand generation team and is responsible for driving incremental business to the franchise through programmatic media buying. The team executes its strategies through a number of external digital platform partners, including Google and Amazon.
We are looking for a digital innovator who can:
- Bring Programmatic Subject Matter Expertise: This person is going to be leading programmatic strategy and execution for the commercial business, having deep expertise will be key as we evolve how we go-to-market.
- Transform Attribution & Measurement: Measurement for display is at an inflection point across the industry, this person will help define the roadmap for quantifying the impact of the channel across the digital ecosystem.
- Define and develop E2E Strategy: He/she will develop an end-to-end strategy to define what winning looks like in the channel. Specifically they will assess the current partner mix, optimization strategy and make recommendations to maximize performance.
- Drive results: This person will be accountable for consistently delivering performance against the plan.
- Turn a love of data into actionable insights: Uses data to identify growth opportunities, and highlights gap in data to inform our data strategy
- Execute Flawlessly: He/she will be accountable for go-to-market execution including tagging, tracking, legal, compliance, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in high-growth digital environment with programmatic and attribution subject matter expertise.
- Proven ability leading and managing innovative and effective marketing programs that generate results
- A deep understanding of paid media landscape, external digital partner management experience and ability to stay ahead of a constantly changing digital marketplace
- Strong followership and relationship skills across multiple cross-functional partners
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sift through significant amounts of complex data to isolate what matters and hone in on opportunity
- Ability to precisely forecast and plan.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 11:17:08 AM