American Express Careers
Assistant Manager - Customer Engagement
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
As a part of our Propriety Customer Engagement Marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver on our brand promise and execute compelling marketing campaigns to meet the customer needs today as well as those of the future.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager in the Customer Engagement team, as the Assistant Manager you will be managing end-to-end marketing initiatives to drive Card Member engagement, organic billings and a strong front of device marketing strategy. With a digital-first mindset, you will regularly interact with the Digital Capabilities team, Loyalty and Partnerships team, central marketing teams, external vendors and advertising agencies to effectively drive business outcomes.
If you are an individual who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment you will be really suited to this position. In addition you will be delivery focused, professional, confident and personable with high levels of energy, strong stakeholder management and a proactive attitude.
- Develop marketing plans to drive an effective front of device strategy and adoption of contactless payments by Card Members
- Collaborate with the Digital Capabilities team to deliver on the go-to-market strategy for innovation projects
- Work with external partners including but not limited to, mobile wallets partners and airline co-brand partners in order to drive mutual business objectives
- Execute on different Customer Engagement projects and campaigns as required
- Partner with American Express’ creative agencies to deliver innovative marketing initiatives and execute end-to-end campaigns
- Influence central teams and local stakeholders to implement Test & Learn tactics that focus on improving customer communications and engagement
- Budget management and reporting
QualificationsTo be considered for this position you must possess:
- Solid background in consumer marketing and/or campaign management across all media channels with a strong focus on digital innovation
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously whilst adhering to timelines
- Experience dealing with creative and digital agencies for end-to-end marketing executions
- A self-motivator who takes initiative when faced with a challenge
- Customer focused and results oriented, with the ability to build effective internal and external partnerships to drive business outcomes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Superior written & oral communications skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2018, 8:09:38 PM