American Express Careers
Marketing Coordinator, Digital Acquisition - 12 Month Contract
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Are you looking to gain experience in digital marketing? Do you have a strong knowledge of consumer cards? We’re looking for an enthusiastic & versatile individual with a positive, can-do attitude to join the Digital Acquisition team and lead projects to drive increased card acquisition on a 12 month contract basis.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Digital Acquisition - this contract role will suit someone who enjoys a diverse, fast-paced, and results-driven environment. You will be exposed to digital channels, contact strategy optimisation, and work alongside the wider Acquisition team, internal stakeholder groups, Central marketing and capability teams, external agencies and technology teams.
- Local project lead for initiatives involving on-boarding communications and contact strategy
- Partner with internal stakeholders and immediate team to implement changes to on-boarding communications and contact strategy
- Coordinate feedback to Creative agencies and internal stakeholders
- Analyse reporting to identify and recommend improvements to on-boarding communications and contact strategy
- Execute insights & prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders in excel and PowerPoint
- Build and leverage relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver business results
- Demonstrate agility in supporting and leading other acquisition team initiatives as required
QualificationsTo be considered for this position you will possess:
- Prior experience working on customer-focused marketing communications in collaboration with external partners is essential, with a strong preference for e-mail and/or voice servicing communications
- Experience in developing and managing email communications within a customer on-boarding process is highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to analyse results, determine insights, and report on performance (proficiency in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint would be ideal)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong personal drive and a passion for marketing
- Knowledge of credit cards, services and benefits, and/or understanding of the financial services industry viewed favourably
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 8:52:11 PM