American Express Careers
Assistant Manager, Centurion Portfolio
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This position is responsible for assisting the Centurion Product team to manage the Centurion portfolio to deliver sustainable business growth. This incumbent is required to possess an analytical and creative mindset, in order to develop, build, enhance the Centurion value proposition, and manage the product P&L. Finally, this position is expected to leverage the strengths and assets of Blue Box to maximize returns, capture revenue and cost synergies while achieving profitable growth.
- Manage concurrent Centurion Card loyalty and retention initiatives from strategy development through creative execution and analysis
- Stays connected with competitive and evolving luxury trends in the affluent space, including digital engagement habits of Amex Centurions
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of the target customer needs and preferences to develop a viable product strategy to drive card-member engagement and loyalty
- Plans and implements Centurion product & marketing programs, including employing effective communication strategy to Centurions to deliver the most compelling value proposition
- Tracks portfolio performance and marketing programs to ensure the optimal use of investment dollars. Also monitor COCM expenses to identify cost saving opportunities
- Leverages Blue Box relationships (TLS, RIM, Credit and GMS) to identify cost effective partnerships to build Centurion product benefits and marketing programs
- Partner with central team to uphold a disciplined product management approach to the Centurion value proposition
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree in Marketing / Business or equivalent. 6 years plus experience in marketing, product management, strategic development or related experience required
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Ability to work with external partners and cross functional teams
- Outward looking with keen interest on competitive and evolving luxury trends for the affluent segment
- Able to work independently and excellent time management skills
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2018, 11:26:04 PM